电脑装配网

你有什么烦心事吗?英语口语如何表达更地道呢?

 人阅读 | 作者pangding | 时间:2023-09-15 18:23

经历

Experience

past experience

过去的经历:

We’re in for a difficult couple of weeks, if past experience is anything to go by.

过去的经验还靠得住的话,我们将面临艰难的几个星期。

direct,first-hand, hands-on, personal experience

直接/ 第一手/ 亲身/ 个人经历

subjective experience

主观的经历:

Experience is subjective and very hard to measure.

经历具有主观性,很难衡量。

vicarious experience

间接经历:

I love reading: I have an insatiable appetite for vicarious experience.

我喜欢读书,对于体验间接经历有一种不能满足的渴求。

common, shared experience

共同的经历;一样的经历:

his peers, with whom he shares the common experience of being black in a white society

他那些同是黑人而出身于白人社会的朋辈

common experience

一般的经验:

It is a matter of common experience that disorder will increase if things are left to themselves.

如果听之任之,情况就会越来越糟,这是普遍的经验。

everyday experience

日常的经历:

Choose illustrative examples from the children’s everyday experience.

从孩子们每天的经历当中选择具说明性的例子。

The play is based loosely on his own life experiences.

该剧大致是基于他自己的生活经历。

He found the whole experience traumatic.

他发觉整段经历都很痛苦。

have experience

有经历

share experience

分享经验

draw on, learn by/from/through experience

利用经验;从经验中学习:

In her book, she draws on her first-hand experience of mental illness.

她的书以自己得精神病的亲身经历为素材。

We all learn by experience.

我们都从经历中吸取教训。

be based on experience

以经历为基础:

The book is based on personal experience.

这本书根据个人经历写成。

今天过得怎么样?

How was your day?

=How's it going today?

What's going on in your day?

你今天过得怎么样?

Well, guys, how's it going? What did you do today?

孩子们,今天过得怎么样?

Not bad. 还不错。

Very well. 挺好的。

你有什么烦心事吗?

Is there anything bothering you?

What's bothering you recently?

你近来有什么烦心事吗?

The mass went on for really, really long.

这些烦心事真的搞了好久。

I guess I got a lot on my mind.

我觉得是有太多的烦心事。

Is there anything bothering you?

你有什么烦心事吗?

累死我了!

I'm worn out.

I'm so tired.

我很累。

I'm exhausted.

我累死了。

After an all-day hike, I was very tired.

走了一整天的路,我很累。

Shall we have a rest here? I am tired out.

我们是不是应该休息会儿了?我很累了。

今天太倒霉了。

It's just not my day.

Today was such a bad day!

今天太倒霉了!

I had a bad hair day.

倒霉透了。

I’ve had a lousy day.

我今天倒霉透顶。

What else could go wrong today?

今天真是倒霉透了?

Listen, I'm having a pretty lousy day, okay?

我今天倒霉透了 知道不?

Every dog has its day.

风水轮流转。

All right, time for my luck to change.

好吧,风水轮流转,也该到我了。

This is the way life is. And I'm sure in time they'll change again.

人生就是这样啊。风水轮流转,很快就又转回你这里了。

我度过了难熬的一天。

I've had a very hard day.

I know the holidays can be rough...

我知道逢年过节特别难熬。

Winter is a difficult time for this hunter.

冬天对这个动物来说相当难熬。

What happened to you?

你怎么了?

Don't mention it. I've had a very hard day.

别提了,我度过了难熬的一天。

It must have been so hard for you.

这段时间你一定很难熬吧。

我今天真走运。

I am in luck today.

I am in luck today. I was promoted.

我今天真走运。我升职了。

Congratulations.

恭喜你。

So what a lucky break for me.

那我真走运。

That's cute. You're lucky you didn't get hurt though.

太可爱了。你没受伤真走运。

hoping that some day she’ll get lucky and win the jackpot

希望有一天她会走好运,赢得头奖

We’ve been pretty lucky so far.

到现在为止,我们还算走运。

今天老板把我臭骂了一顿。

My boss bawled me out today.

My boss bawled me out today.

今天老板把我臭骂了一顿。

He sat in his office bawling orders at his secretary.

他坐在办公室里,对秘书厉声发号施令

Oh, you must be very sad.

你一定非常难过。

And the chief is... he is gonna put on his angry face, but he's on your side, too.

主任也...他可能会臭骂一顿 但最终会理解的。

联想词

cry叫喊; crying叫喊的,嚎哭的; sobbing湿透的; cried哭泣; sob啜泣,呜咽; weep哭泣; scream尖叫; yell大叫,叫喊; puke吐剂; cringe畏缩; tears眼泪;

老师表扬了我。

The teacher praised me.

The teacher praised me.

老师表扬了我。

He was unstinting in his praise of his teacher.

他对自己的老师赞不绝口。

to deserve/earn/garner praise

值得/赢得/获得赞美

I am so proud of you.

我真为你感到自豪。

联想词

admiration钦佩; adoration爱慕; criticism批评, 批判, 指责; acclaim称赞; kudos荣誉; scorn轻蔑; rave咆哮; rebuke指责,非难; commend推荐; applause鼓掌欢迎; criticize评论, 批评;

我今天顺利通过了公司考核。

I passed the assessment of my company.

Congratulations.

恭喜你。

The pass mark is 40%.

及格分数是40%。

Applicants need a good pass degree.

申请者需要有一个好的普通学位成绩。

It’s difficult to obtain a pass at A Level.

要通过高级证书考试是很难的。

He should get a good pass in mathematics.

他应该能够在数学考试中取得好成绩。

联想词

evaluation估价,评价; appraisal估计, 估量, 评价; analysis分析; examination检查, 调查; evaluating评估; methodology方法学; estimation估计, 评价, 判断; audit查帐; remediation补习,辅导,补救,纠正; analyses分析; measurement测量,测量法;

一个同事今天离职了。

A colleague has left the company today.

Her failure to deliver Brexit forced her resignation.

她没能实现脱欧,因而迫使她离职。

What made you make a decision to leave?

什么原因导致你离职?

Ah, an exit interview. Are you looking forward to it?

啊,离职面谈。你期待吗?

Tell us about your departure from Apple.

说说你从苹果离职的情况。

Over the last two years, record numbers of people have voluntarily left their jobs.

在过去的两年里,自愿离职的人数创历史新高。

I was saying that as I'm giving Paul the chop, would you like a promotion?

我说我打算让保罗离职,你愿意晋升吗?


文章标签:

本文链接:『转载请注明出处』