电脑装配网

poem

 人阅读 | 作者xiaofeng | 时间:2023-07-29 19:20

The truest love that ever heart

燃烧的心窝处

Felt at its kindle core,

感受到了真诚的爱

Did through each vein, in quickened start,

通过每根神经,快速地

The tide of being pour.

把欢快注入热潮

Her coming was my hope each day,

她的来临是我每日的希望

Her parting was my pain;

她的离开是我的伤痛

The chance that did her steps delay

每次她的迟来

Was ice in every vein.

就像冰块注入伤痛

I dreamed it would he nameless bliss,

我梦想这会成为无名的祝福

As I loved, loved to be;

我爱,与被爱

And to this object did I press

我朝着这个目标前进

As blind as eagerly.

盲目又急切

But wide as pathless was the space

空间即宽广又人迹罕到

That lay our lives between,

隔在我们之间的

And dangerous as the foamy race of ocean-surges green.

像绿色海洋翻涌的波涛那样危险

And haunted as a robber-path through wilderness or wood

像穿越过崎岖的荆棘丛里那样忧心

For Might and Right and Woe and Wrath,

强权和真理,忧伤和愤怒

Between our spirits stood.

横隔在我们的精神支柱

I dangers dared; I hindrance scorned;

艰难险阻,我不畏惧

I omens did defy;

我视若无睹

Whatever menaced, harassed, warned,I passed impetuous by.

无论什么威逼利诱,我都置之不理

On sped my rainbow, fast as light;

我的彩虹快如闪电

I flew as in a dream;

我在梦中飞翔

For glorious rose upon my sight

令人惊奇的彩虹映入我的视野

That child of Shower and Gleam.

它是阵雨和骄阳的孩子

Still bright on clouds of suffering dim

风雨之后的明亮

Shines that soft, solemn joy;

闪耀着温柔和庄严的欢喜

Nor care I now, how dense and grim disasters gather nigh.

无论怎样的阴深险恶的黑夜逼近我都毫不在意

I care not in this moment sweet,

在这甜蜜的时刻我无所顾忌

Though all I have rushed o'er

虽然我曾冲破一切险阻

Should come on pinion, strong and fleet, proclaiming vengeance sore:

再度展翅高飞,遭到无情报复

Though Haughty hate should strike me down,

尽管仇恨会将我击倒

Right, bar approach to me,

真理阻止我的靠近

And grinding Might, with furious frown,

残暴的强权让我怒火中烧

Swear endless enmity.

发誓此仇无穷无尽

My love has placed her little hand with noble faith in mine,

我的爱人带着虔诚将她的小手放在我的手心

And vowed that wedlock's sacred band

宣誓婚姻的神圣戒指

Our nature shall entwine.

会将我们紧紧相连

My love has sworn, with sealing kiss,

我的爱带着温柔的亲吻发誓

With me to live--to die;

同生共死

I have at last my nameless bliss:

我最终拥有了难以言说的喜悦

As I love--loved am I !

因为爱我所爱!


文章标签:

本文链接:『转载请注明出处』